Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

Taking Clomid Again!

I can't believe I'm finally taking Clomid again. Gotta love the Clomid headache! I'm a little nervous about taking it. The whole time we were on our ttc break I was antsy to get back to ttc, but now that it's time I'm nervous. I'm worried about losing another baby. While it's completely out of my hands it's hard to not think about it since I've had two losses already. I'm worried that it won't work this time and I'll never give J the children he wants.

God, please calm my heart and help me to place my worries at your feet. I trust in you. I trust in your plan.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jer 29:11

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

This verse ... I find it everywhere. I just wrote a whole post on this verse. God is good!!! thank you for sharing your thoughts/experience.