Okay, so I lied about not being able to get on here until we get back in town...but in my defense I really didn't think I'd have the time with all the last minute errands and packing that had to be done. Guess I'm just efficient 'cuz all I have to do is get the clothes in the suitcase and load the car. Woo Hoo!!
Anyway...back to the part of the blog that actually goes with the title. I just wanted to say to all you wonderful people who take the time to leave comments...You guys really make me smile!! I LOVE to log on and see that someone has not only read what I've written but also taken the time to post a comment. It's the BEST feeling EVER!!! I've tried really hard to visit several blogs a day and leave comments, but I think I'll try a little harder so I can possible put a smile on someone else's face.
(I need an "I Love Comments" blinkie!)
Okay, now I'm logging off and won't be back until Monday. Have a Happy 4th!!! See ya!
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I hear ya on the comments. I'm so vain I switched over from spaces to blogspot to make it easier on everyone. lol Hope your vaca is awesome!!!
~Carole
Thanks for visiting my blog! Your animals are adorable, as is your hubby. I have 2 "tuxedo" cats as well (black and white) and a rat terrier mix dog--I treat them as my kiddos, since we can't seem to have any human children. :-)
Have a great time on your vacation! Can't wait to hear about it and to see some pics!
Post a Comment