Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm Out!

I had a huge temp dip this morning so AF is on her way. Guess I won't get to be a preggers buddy with MW after all. That would have been too nice of a story. Now I get to throw more money down the drain for another IUI cycle. Bitter??? You betcha!

Update...Just saw my friend MW...burst into tears the minute I saw her. So I went out and bought me a bottle of wine, some chocolate, and a new box of hair color...I'm good...for now.

Update #2...who the hell am I kidding?? I'm not fine. I'm not pregnant, my would-be due date is in 4 days, I have a friend who's pregnant and I have to see every day for the next 8 months, and my hair turned out black despite it saying the color was medium brown. It can't get any worse, can it??? God, please don't let it get any worse!!! I don't know how much more of this I can take!!!!

7 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

GOSH - big sad sigh!! I am so sorry

JJ said...

Damn damn damn....
So sorry hun.

Christy said...

Oh that just really stinks! So sorry . . .

Anonymous said...

I am in your same shoes. I'm a SAHW just waiting for a baby! 1 1/2 yrs now since we got married and started trying . Never dreamed it would take so long. I don't tell anyone we are trying. I don't want to be felt sorry for. So I suffer in silence. We've been checked and seem to be fine. But, something is obviously wrong. Frustrating! Appt with new, better RE next month. Hope for good news for both of us SOON!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

I'm so sorry!

I'm trying to get your e-mail address so that I can send include you in the password protected blog. You can e-mail me at somewhatordinary at gmail dot com.

The Goddess G said...

I'm so sorry...
~Carole

Joy said...

Ugh. I'm sorry. Damned AF.
Someone I know talked about always buying a HPT & a bottle of wine at the same time. She likes to freak out the cashiers.

/random story.

I am sorry about the failed cycle. Here's hoping this is the cycle that counts, though.