Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lap Results

Bed-Rest Nazi (who is not amused by that name! :o) ) reporting for Janna:

I talked to "Dr. Wonderful" (not sure what I think about that name either!) after Janna's lap. He said everything was fine...no scarring, no endo, etc. The only abnormality was the PCOS, which we've known about for quite some time.

All good news, although I know Janna was hoping for a tell-tale sign that would explain why we aren't getting PG post D&C. I kinda agree, but I'm mostly just glad that she's okay and there aren't further complications. Whatever the desired outcome, it is definitely better to know than to worry and speculate.

Nothing against you all, but I hope I don't have to substitute blog any more. And if I do, I hope it's because Janna is on bed rest because she's PG.

Best of luck,
J

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love John blogging... he blogs just like he talks... I can hear him really putting in those little side notes....LOL

AwkwardMoments said...

Thanks J for the update! I am glad JKH is doing fine. I also second that request of you blogging because she is on PG bedrest!

RBandRC said...

Thanks for the update! Sending out some positive energy for a speedy recovery! :)

Monkey said...

Good news about the lap! Hope recovery goes smoothly!

ultimatejourney said...

I'm glad the lap went well. Feel better soon, Janna!

Dimple Queen said...

Hey J...this is DimpleQueen here....you cracked me up blogging for her! I am glad all the results were normal, but I know that wasn't exactly the outcome that was wanted....well, at least in part that is! Tell JK I love her and hope she is feeling better soon!

Ang

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well.

KatieMc said...

Please blog more, J. I love our gal, believe me, but it's lovely to get the guy's perspective.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Get well soon, Janna

JJ said...

Thanks for the update J!
Send good thoughts to your lovely wife=)

Kim said...

How cute are you!? You're a brave man for venturing into the blog world for her... what a sweetie! Thank you!!

Me said...

WOOT for good news!!!

Mandy said...

Aw. J is so sweet!