Our HS have been sent, and our applications are complete!!! I'll be writing the checks for the deposits and getting them in the mail tomorrow!!!!
Now...it's time to rewrite our dear BM letter!
ETA: Just got our copy of the HS in the mail...our SW highly recommends us!! Woo Hoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Woo Hoo!! It seems like everything has happened so quickly, I hope it continues that way!
Yay!! Congrats, can't wait for more good news!!!!
woohooo this is good news
Congrats! This is great new, and an answered prayer!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.
Yay! Great news! I'm so happy for you. Glad you come highly recommended!
Who wouldn't highly recommend you once they met you!
I am so excited for you my friend!!!
Ang
Yipee! I hope the home study was as easy as you made it sound. Getting ready to go that route ourselves! Thanks for all you do/say... I couldn't be happier for you that you are now waiting on God to select a very special baby for a very special family~
Yay for progress! I am so excited for you guys!!!
I'm sorry I'm so late in extending a very well earned CONGRATULATIONS!!! How very, very exciting. One step closer!
Post a Comment