We finally sat down and competed our Dear EM letter!! It's rough at this point, and for the next few days we're going to let it sit. Then later this week we'll revisit it, do a few revisions, and HOPEFULLY have it ready to mail next Monday!!! But what a relief to FINALLY have it on the computer with something in every section!!! YEA!!!
Tomorrow I'm going in to have the Mir.ena IU.D put in. I'm so tired of crying month after month when I have to put the Ring in. It's not the AF that gets me all upset. It's using BCP that has me all emotional each month. The last thing I want to do is prevent a pregnancy, but I know it's what I have to do b/c of the Meth.otre.xate I'm taking. But even with knowing I HAVE to do it, my heart still WANTS to be pregnant. It will be nice knowing that for the next 5 years I won't have to worry about birth control, and I can just live my life.
Y'all have a good week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congrats on getting the letter roughly written! That is huge.
I will be thinking of you tomorrow!
Yeah for the letter being started, I am sure that is a relief off your shoulders. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and keeping you in my prayers. HUgs
Hey Girl....I bet it feels great to get that done! Or at least almost done!
I just wanted to stop by and let you know I will be back online in about 3 days! School has started for me and after a couple days of INSERVICE (UGH) then I will have access to my computer and internet!!!! WOOOHOOOO.... I'll get everyone caught up on my house issues and the fam!
Still lifting you guys up!!
Ang
Post a Comment