Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Awww, how sweet!


Kristin loves my blog! Thanks girlie!!!

The way this works is I answer the following questions with single word responses, and pass the award on to 7 other bloggers:

**Some of my answers just couldn't be answered with a one word answer, so I cheated a little, but I did try to use as few words as possible.

1. Where is your cell phone? diaper bag
2. Where is your significant other? Baton Rouge
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? loving
5. Your father? dud
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? nonexistent
8. Your dream/goal? motherhood
9. The room you're in? music room/office
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? losing loved ones
12. Where do you want to be in six years? home
13. Where were you last night? pool
14. What you're not? fashionable
15. One of your wish list items? 1 ct diamond studs
16. Where you grew up? Pasadena
17. The last thing you did? ate
18. What are you wearing? clothes
19. Your T.V.? Steal Magnolias
20. Your pet? dachshund
21. Your computer? desktop
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? terribly
24. Your car? CR-V
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Coach
27. Your Summer? HOT
28. Love someone? deeply
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

Here are seven blogs I love!

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Aren't you a sweetheart!

Elaine said...

Thank you so much girl! That's so sweet of you. I love your blog too--and find myself stalking it everyday!

Elaine said...

Thank you so much girl! That's so sweet of you. I love your blog too--and find myself stalking it everyday!

Jessica White said...

Aww...thank you :-) You're too sweet.
I'll try to get that posted tonight.

JJ said...

Aww I love you too!=) Thanks so much for this!