Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

No Side Effects This Cycle

I just finished taking my 8th round of Clomid, and I didn't have ANY side effects (s/e). When I picked up the prescription from the pharmacy the paper said they had changed manufacturers, and that bothered me a bit, but I didn't think about too much. Then yesterday I realized I haven't been on the couch as much this cycle. Clomid usually wipes me out so I spend days 3-5 of the pills sleeping off and on throughout the day. Then I realized I didn't have the horrible headache that accomplanies each pill. I found that to be very strange because typically I feel like I've got a heavy metal band playing in my head. Then I started to get worried. What if the pills from this particular manufacturer aren't as good as the ones I'd taken in the past? What if they don't make me ovulate? I'll know in about a week whether my fears are legit, but in the mean time I'm driving myself bonkers. Now don't get me wrong...I didn't miss the extreme fatigue or hellish headaches, but if an absence of s/e means that the pills don't work as well then I'd gladly wish to have the s/e back! I guess only time will tell. This is going to be a long week!

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

i have had 1 hot flash as a side effect this time around .. no other ..i hope different is good ( DIG) leared that from another blogger