Today after learning that I'm now labeled an "infertile" I decided I needed a little retail therapy to help me cope. This is very abstract to J. He doesn't get how going shopping can bring me out of a funk. In fact, we had this conversation in one of our SS lessons this past Sunday, and all the women agreed that a little retail therapy was good for the spirits while all the men shook their heads in disbelief. But I gotta tell ya...it totally worked today. I found 2 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of capris, 2 blouses, and a skirt. I was over the moon, and for a moment I forgot about my infertile state. So my retail therapy was a success!!
So what do you think? Does retail therapy help when you're down, even if just for a short time?
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment