Tagged by FertilizeMe I hereby give you 10 things I …
Hate: (in no particular order)
*bugs
*liars
*being left out
*that I'm overweight
*that I have a dead-beat dad and step-monster (er-uh, step-mother)
*that I've gotten pregnant twice and don't have a baby to hold in my arms
*free loaders...get your own!!!
*scammers...especially those that target the elderly
*people who are holier than thou...get over yourselves!!!
*people who have to make you look bad in order to make themselves look good..here's a clue---do something worthy of praise instead of demeaning others!!!
Love: (in no particular order)
*my husband J...he's the greatest person I know.
*shopping...J would love for me to loathe shopping, but unfortunately I got this from my mom
*scrapbooking...great creative outlet for me
*hanging out with friends...I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends
*church
*kids...it's the reason I became a teacher
*singing...I love to worship through singing
*traveling...I've been to Singapore, Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Malaysia, Mexico, Belize, NYC, Seattle, San Fran, Orlando, Gatlinburg, Colorado, Chicago...I want to go to Hawaii, Jamaica, Australia, Canada, England, Scotland, Ireland, Maine, South Carolina, Hollywood, Grand Canyon, and the list could go on...
*my dog and cat...I wish I could be so loyal
*a clean house...but I hate the work that has to be done to get it that way (it's a double edged sword)
I tag...Beth, Sara, Kelly, and Ultimate Journey (and anyone else who wants to play along)!! Tag! You're It!!!
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
YEAH!! thanks for playing ;)have a great weekend
I did it! Fun!
Post a Comment