But in better news...I'm going to New Orleans to meet up with a couple of cyber friends! I'm so excited!!!
And in weirder news...J called last night and while we're talking he feels something crawling on his leg. He throws the covers off the bed to find a little black bug. When he told me I freaked...my first thought was bed bugs! Ewwwwwww!! Then I worried about an infestation traveling back here in the luggage and taking over my home. Double ewwwwww!!! So it's almost midnight and I tell him to inspect that WHOLE room. He calls back a little later and asks me to pull up bed bugs on the internet. Sidebar...if you've never done that....DON'T!!!! I got the hebbie jeebies just looking at the pics! Okay, back to the story...After telling him what they look like, how big they are, where to look for them, signs of their visit (if you know what I mean)...he determined that it was NOT bed bugs. He thinks it was just one lone bug that came in with him. I told him I wanted him to check out of that hotel tomorrow and find a nicer one. He's on a business trip for goodness sakes. Ex.xon can afford better than a La.Quin.ta!
And in some REALLY cute news...my almost 3 yr. old niece karaoked last night for the first time. I SOOOO wish I could have been there to see it. My brother took a short video of it with his cell...toooooo cute!!! She sang the ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle (as she likes to call it!) I wish I could find a way to upload it because it's too precious!!!!! But the player that my brother used won't let me save it to my computer without purchasing the software. BAH!!
Okay, gotta run...I'm off to N.O.!!!! And no, I won't be raising my shirt for beads!! Ha Ha!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update...

Here we are in N.O....Sara, Dawn, and that's me in the middle. (Just realized we look like very patriotic people with the red, white and blue. lol) We're in a BG on FF together...born in 1974 and TTC #1. It was great to finally meet them in person. We had a great time chatting and getting to know each other better. I'm so glad we got to meet up! Love ya girlies!!!




4 comments:
Happy 100 but EWWWWWWWWWW!! That video sounds too cute
Ohh, I'm jealous.. I wanna go! lol
Saw John today! Wish you were here too.... I miss Gringo with Janna!!!!!!!!!
JK...thanks for the post on my site...yes I have a lot on my plate right now! I hope you are having a good time with your "cyber" friends in N.O...I'll be praying for all your tests...you are in my prayers daily now!
Love you! ANG
Post a Comment