Monday, September 10, 2007
Whatever Will Be, Will Be
I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. The test this morning was a BFN, but it's still early. I'm trying to prepare myself for whatever lies ahead, but there's one thing I know...I DON'T want to get angry with God if I get a BFN. I DON'T want to spend days wallowing in my own self pity. I want to be joyful!! I know it's going to hurt if I'm not pregnant, but I can't let it consume me. Please pray for me in the coming days that I'll be at peace with whatever comes my way. Oh, I hope that I am pregnant, but if I'm not, well, praise God anyway!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Hang in there! Fingers and toes are crossed!
Janna, I love you dear friend. I am thinking heavily about you right now. I am praying that God is knitting together something special in there! Hang in there!
Big hugs coming your way!
Ang
I'm thinking of you and praying hard.
~Carole
Hang in there! I'll definitely be praying for you! :)
Saying a pray for you myfriend
I am praying for you!
I am saying a prayer for you. But I also looked at your previous pregnancy chart and you didn't get a positive until 18 dpo that time, so it is definately still early for you. Like you said, I hope you will be able to stay joyful eaither way. XOXO
I am hoping that you are pregnant too. But what a great attitude to now want it to consume you. I pray that God will give you his joy regardless of the results!!
I LOVE your attitude! You go, girl!
thank you for your comment on my blog - i just hope that i didn't insult you (or anyone) i sometimes forget that it's the internet and its hard to get acrossed what I mean at times. I TRULY am just trying to find my way and get all the crappy thoughts out of my head. I just feel tired, bitter, ashamed, guilty and it tend to come in waves. THank you for taking the time to respond to my blog ever! I appreciated it all.
Farah
How are you doing?
Ang
Post a Comment