I was tagged by Anla. Here it goes.
The rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you (see above).
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
Six non-important things about me:
1. Roaches scare the crap out of me. Especially the ones that can fly. GROSS!!!
2. I LOVE to organize stuff. When I was a teacher several of my co-workers came to my room to see how I organized my classroom. The Con.tai.ner Sto.re is like a candy store for me!!
3. I like to sing badly on purpose. I made the Texas All-State choir my junior and senior years in high school, so I can sing, but when I'm in the car I love to sing bad. J hates it!
4. I had the toe nails on my big toes fixed when I was in college because I was constantly getting in-grown toe nails.
5. I have a fetish for pens. Be careful...I just might swipe yours if I like them. I mostly like the fat ones because it's easier to write with since I have arthritic hands. We have pens from all kinds of businesses. I'm sad to say I steal pens.
6. I hate scary movies and shoot-em-ups. I can deal with an occasional suspense thriller, but for the most part I'm a chick-flick and kid movie kind of girl.
I'm tagging Jamme, Elaine, and Katie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment