Tuesday, August 19, 2008
One Word...
OUCH!!!! Can I just say that having an IUD put in is no walk in the park? I'm fine now other than a few cramps here and there, but I had it in my head that it would be about as uncomfortable as my IUI's were. Boy was I wrong! And he even used Lido.caine!! Dr. K said that sometimes it's a walk in the park and other times it's difficult and painful. Leave it to me to be a difficult patient. I'm so glad it's over!! Now, let's see how long it takes me to stop bleeding. My friend, MW had the IUD put in about 5 weeks ago, and she's still bleeding. But I hear that if you can get through the first 6 months of irregular bleeding that you'll absolutely LOVE the IUD for the next 4.5 years. Let's hope so!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i am hoping so for you
Janna, I am so glad we've connected. I've got you bookmarked and you and J. are in my prayers! I love the internet! :) Thanks for linking to me too!!! Sweet!
Post a Comment