Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

ARGHHHHHHHHH

Well girls...I can't get in to have the lap until the last week of Nov. The OR's at the hospital are full until then. So unless my doctor can pull some strings I have to sit out this month, November, and December. I'm so pissed off!!! The pre-op nurse was going to talk to my doctor to see what he wanted to do. Hopefully (and I'm praying really hard) he'll find a way to get me in sooner. So much for increased fertility after an HSG.

4 comments:

RBandRC said...

Oh, hon, I'm sorry. I'm thinking of you and praying that they call back with good news! HUGS!!!

AwkwardMoments said...

ugh, hoping and praying that they can find a sooner time for you

KatieMc said...

I hate waiting. And I do believe that "Increased fertility post HSG" is an ugly rumor started by the folks who do those HSGs to make us feel better about the hellish experience of the procedure. But hey, I'm not bitter. :-)

Dimple Queen said...

Hey...excuse the ignorance, but does he not want you to try because of the higher chances of a tubal pg with scarring. Or is it that he wants to save you some money with treatments, but you can try without all the extra stuff, or can you not try at all?????

Just wondering!

Ang